By placing an order with us you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions below. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email.
- Helen Frost Rich, “Dancing Skies”, “I”, “we”, “us”, “our” refers to Helen Rich, of 542 Chepstow Road, Newport NP19 9DA.
- The “website” referred to is https://dancing-skies.co.uk
Placing an Order
- Any order placed by you for goods advertised on our website is an offer by you to purchase the goods in your order.
- A confirmation email will be sent each time you place an order. This is not a confirmation that the order has been accepted. No contract exists between you and us until we have received and accepted your order.
- Any contract of sale is subject to payment in full for the goods ordered.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse to supply goods to any person for any reason whatsoever, to withdraw any goods from the website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on the website.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing of any goods from this website whether or not such goods have been sold; removing or editing content on the website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has been begun.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order, we will attempt to contact you by email or telephone to advise you of this and to offer a choice of alternative goods or a refund.
Payment & Shipping
- Prices are listed in pounds sterling (GBP).
- We currently accept payment by PayPal only.
- Payments are subject to validation by the card issuer, or Paypal. If your payment is not authorised for any reason we will not be liable for any delay or non delivery of goods.
- Delivery charges will be calculated at checkout. Any delivery timescales provided are estimates only. Orders may arrive in one or more deliveries.
- We cannot accept any liability whatsoever for delivery delays caused by a third party.
- PayPal does not give us access to your payment details – it is your responsibility to keep those secure. We work hard to keep any details you provide secure, but cannot be held liable for any losses resulting directly or indirectly from unauthorised access to such information.
Complaints, Returns & Refunds
- You may cancel your order by emailing us within 14 days of receipt, with some exceptions, including orders of under £42 and made-to-order goods.
- Refunds or replacements for made-to-order goods can only be provided if the goods received are demonstrably faulty or not as described on the website at the time of purchase. Any such claims must be submitted within 14 days after the product has been received by emailing [email protected] enclosing a timestamped digital photograph of the product, illustrating the alleged fault, and a full description of the problem. The faulty goods must then be returned to our fulfilment centre address within 14 days of this notification. The relevant address will be supplied with the goods and can be confirmed when the problem is reported.
- Unless otherwise specified, all the products we offer are made-to-order. Where this is not the case, we will refund or replace cancelled orders as long as the goods are either:
- Returned to the address at the top of these terms at your expense, unused and in good condition within 14 days of cancelling the order, or;
- Demonstrably faulty or not as described on the website at the time of purchase. In such cases, we may either pay for the return of the item, or simply require proof of the fault, at our sole discretion.
- Refunds for any goods that have not been made-to-order will normally be issued as store credit.
- Any claims for omissions or packages lost in transit must be submitted no later than 14 days after the estimated delivery date. We may ask you to obtain confirmation from your local delivery depot and for confirmation of your address, order and proof of payment. Once we have confirmed these details, we will replace the undelivered items.
- We accept no liability for any damage or loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of any product supplied by us, including any loss or damage arising by reason of any failure of the goods to comply with the specifications provided by the buyer.
Modification, Jurisdiction and Severability
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions with immediate effect at any time.
- These terms are subject to the law of England and Wales. Any legal dispute will be settled in the United Kingdom, under the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, this shall not render void the remaining provisions – such an invalidated provision shall be amended only to the extent required for it to become valid, legal and enforceable.
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us, superseding all prior communications, understandings and agreements relating to the sale of goods advertised on the website, whether oral or written.
- Any waiver of any of these provision shall not be deemed a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect any other provision of these Terms and Conditions.